Talk about MIA right!? I'm still alive!! June has been a CRAZY busy month to the point where I didn't even have time to grab my camera to snap pictures of the month. I'll update you guys are the more important happenings.
Let's start off with the biggest and most exciting that happened this past month and that is..... WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!! We are really happy and excited. When I first found out, I was shocked and I'll admit I cried but not because I was mad or sad but because I was nervous and I mean, I just had a baby 7 MONTHS AGO!!! But I kept telling myself, "This is what the Lord has planned for us and he knows how much John and I can handle."
Answers to questions I have been getting:
- Was this planned? No, not at all. But we are really excited and don't regret anything!
- When are you due? At the end of January
- How far apart will the kids be? 13 months
- Do you want a boy or a girl? Honestly, I will be happy with either a boy or a girl... Boy because Luke will have a buddy to play with. Girl because I'll get to make all sorts of bows and have a sweet mama's girl.
- C-section or VBAC? CS if baby goes to due date, will try a VBAC if the baby comes early.
- How are you feeling? I have my good days and bad days... One day I don't even feel like I'm pregnant, and the next day won't be so hot. But I do feel MUCH better than I felt with baby #1.
My garden is doing AWESOME! Right after I posted my May Highlights I planted more veggies. Here are some pictures of my garden.
I am so happy that I actually have a garden and whenever I need veggies or herbs I just go pick it from my backyard. I love doing that.
Veggies in my garden:
Mini bell peppers
Yellow Tabasco peppers
Yellow Summer Squash
We are hoping to get a lot of jalapenos so we can make pickled peppers.
House plans for July:
We are about to start working on our basement and hope to finish by the time baby #2 arrives. Our garage is linked to our basement, so we are going to close out the garage, and make it part of the basement. I am really excited but at the same time I am dreading it just because, well.. I honestly don't really have a good reason other than the fact that it's going to be a lot of work and I just want it finished! Don't worry everyone I won't be doing any heavy lifting or do anything that is harmful to preggy ladies or the sweet little baby in my belly. I will be posting pictures as we make progress.
We are also adding 2 windows in our living room to bring in more natural light and getting rid of the bookshelves. Any ideas of where to put the bass and receiver?
We are also going to put an opening in this wall which is between the living room and the kitchen.
So, that's it for the month of June. I'm sure July is going to be busy but I'll have tons of projects and updates along the way.
Have a GREAT July!!